irenashabanidotcom collects and uses information you provide to us or that we learn from your use of this Website. irenashabanidotcom does not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We may share your personal information where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction or do something that you have asked us to do. Whenever we may need to share your personal information, we try to provide you with the information you need to make informed choices.
irenashabanidotcom collects and uses personal information from you in several ways:
• For contests conducted on the Website, we use the personal information you provide only for the purpose of contacting you if you win a prize and sending the prize to you. We do not use the contact information contained in contest entries to create mailing lists or for any other purpose, unless you have simultaneously subscribed to a mailing list or consented to such other use. For further information about how we handle entries to a particular contest, please consult the contest rules. All contests held on this site are limited to persons above a certain age. Accordingly, we will ask each contestant to provide year of birth, as well as name, address, and email address. Please refer to the specific age requirements for each contest as rules may vary from contest to contest.
• Website Usage irenashabanidotcom, or irenashabanidotcom business partners or authorized service providers, may observe your activities, preferences, and transactional data (such as your IP address and browser type) relating to your use of this Website. While we may collect or log this information, we generally do not identify you or match this information with your other personal information. We may use this collected or logged information to diagnose website technical problems, to facilitate your use of the site, or to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout the Website.
• Online Transactions If we offer you the opportunity to purchase products online and you choose to purchase such products, you may be asked to share personal information in addition to the information provided to create a user account, such as credit card information, in order to complete a transaction. In addition, you may be asked for information needed to complete your order, contact you to confirm the order, and provide related customer service. This information is used, for example, to effect your transactions, to create and share aggregate reports about these transactions, and to perform credit fraud screening services for transactions between you and irenashabanidotcom and/or our authorized service providers. We may also use your information as permitted by law to perform credit checks, or to report or collect debts owed.
• Recruitment and Job Applications You may provide us with personal information, such as that contained on a resume or a curriculum vitae, in connection with a job application or inquiry. We may use this information throughout irenashabanidotcom for the purpose of employment consideration or your inquiry. We may keep your information on file for a reasonable period of time for future consideration.
• Public and Shared Areas Any information and other Content (as defined in the irenashabanidotcom Terms of Service) disclosed in public areas of the Website will become public information. We cannot control the use of information or other Content disclosed in public forums, such as bulletin boards, news groups, communication facilities and chat rooms. You should exercise caution when disclosing information in these public areas and should refrain from disclosing your personal information in such areas. Please remember that any information or other Content that is disclosed in these areas, including your name, becomes available to others and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. irenashabanidotcom WILL TREAT ANY MESSAGE BOARD POSTINGS, FEEDBACK, EMAILS OR SUGGESTIONS YOU PROVIDE TO US AS NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-PROPRIETARY. IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE YOUR REAL NAME, YOUR NAME WILL BE AVAILABLE TO AND VIEWABLE BY ANYONE USING THE WORLD WIDE WEB AND/OR USING A SEARCH ENGINE.
Certain Third Party Transactions. irenashabanidotcom may work with its business partners and authorized service providers to provide technical and customer support, shipping, credit card processing, product fulfillment or other services. Where practical, irenashabanidotcom shall require these parties to safeguard personal information you provide to us. To the extent it is necessary for these parties to complete their contractual obligations to irenashabanidotcom, these third parties may collect, have access to or process your personal information. irenashabanidotcom endeavors to limit their use of your personal information to the purpose for which it was shared. irenashabanidotcom may sometimes permit our business partners and authorized service providers to have access to aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information. In some circumstances, our business partners or service providers may be the only party who stores your personal information.
• Mergers, Acquisitions and Bankruptcy If irenashabanidotcom should ever file for bankruptcy or merge with another company, or if irenashabanidotcom should decide to buy, sell or reorganize some part or all of its business, irenashabanidotcom may disclose your personal information to prospective or actual purchasers or receive personal information from sellers. It is irenashabanidotcom’s practice to seek appropriate protection for personally identifiable information disclosed or received in these types of transactions.
• As Required by Law and Other Extraordinary Disclosures irenashabanidotcom may be required to disclose your personal information if it: (a) believes it is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process (such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirements of any governmental authority; (b) would potentially mitigate our liability in an actual or potential lawsuit; (c) is otherwise necessary to protect our rights or property; or (d) is necessary protect the interest of other users of our Website.
• Additional Third Party Sharing irenashabanidotcom may share aggregated user information with third parties, and their respective affiliated companies. These third parties may use this information to better reach their targeted audiences.
irenashabanidotcom does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, you should not attempt to register for the Website or Services or send information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of the Website without verification of parental consent, and we learn the person submitting the information is a child or such consent has not been verified, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties. If you believe that irenashabanidotcom may have any information about a child under 13, please contact us.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. We use reasonable security measures to protect data transmissions. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such measures. irenashabanidotcom is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of your information or Content posted by you may remain viewable in cashed or archived pages or if other users who you permitted to access your information have copied or stored your information.
If irenashabanidotcom learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using this Website or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Website. irenashabanidotcom may post a notice on our Website if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the Website. In these circumstances, irenashabanidotcom may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us.
This Website may contain links to third-party sites, however, please be aware that irenashabanidotcom is not responsible for and cannot control the privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies for these other sites, as they may differ from ours. irenashabanidotcom HAS NOT REVIEWED ALL OF THESE THIRD PARTY SITES AND DOES NOT CONTROL NOR IS irenashabanidotcom RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THESE SITES, THEIR CONTENT OR THEIR PRIVACY POLICIES. irenashabanidotcom DOES NOT ENDORSE OR MAKE REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THEM, OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS FOUND THERE, OR ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USING THEM. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY SITES LINKED FROM THE WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
When you provide irenashabanidotcom with personal information, you agree that we may communicate with you by email or otherwise, including to send marketing communications from us or from third parties. For marketing communications, we generally try to communicate by the method and on topics of your choosing. Generally, when we contact you, we will try to provide you with an easy and convenient way to notify us if you would not like further similar communications.
Effective Date: February 7, 2014